|By Java News Desk||
|February 5, 2008 12:00 PM EST||
Part of the language’s growth is due to the increased use of
Other findings include:
- Two-thirds of EMEA developers report that at least some of the applications they’ve worked on are multi-threaded. Additionally, half are either currently working on a multi-threaded app or expect to within six months.
- A third of EMEA developers are currently working on projects involving virtualization or expect to be within six months. Consolidation and cost savings are the major reasons for virtualization.
- Almost half of EMEA developers said they use agile development techniques some of the time.
- HTML5 Web Sockets: A Quantum Leap in Scalability for the Web
- Book Excerpt: Introducing HTML5
- Using Ext JS, Servlets, JSON, MySQL and Tomcat on Fedora
- Cloud Expo 2011 New York: Application Development in the Cloud